Sunday, August 9, 2009

Welcome


Salam n Good day to all..


Welcome to my new blog page. World of Ummu Fateh & aulad.. It might be late, as lots of my frenz and relatives, already have at least one page for them.. but, yeah, it's better late than never. :)


I hope this can be a platform for me to write sumting, share some ideas and knowledge, more to children development, health, family financial, women & career, tazkeerah, home & living, lifestyle and so on..


As I love to chit-chat, share with frenz more on life and living, sumtime , we would forgot or missed some point on that.. so it's better for me to keep some ideas, stories a.k.a documented it (hehe, ayat skema) on this blog and next it could be refer back. Yup, it's just like a diary..




So, let's start blogging..

No comments:

Post a Comment